Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

A quick note to thank you for the encouragement.

To my small band of followers, thank you for sharing but as I learn more about the new social media and start to read the other blogs out there, I am profoundly struck by the thoughtfulness and lucidity of the other bloggers and their posts.

I was especially enthralled by reading a post that Mr. Chris Kaiser recommended.  I met Chris a few months ago when they had a small social occasion at Gordon Biersch Restaurant to tweet up a meeting with Mark Glencourse.

Chris recommended this post by Mr. Jeremiah Bush:  http://jeramedic.wordpress.com/, called "ALS Kills People".  I have read and re-read the post several times and I believe that every EMS manager, EMS educator, and Medical Director should use it as a starting point to discuss the future of how their system can progress in the future.

Kudo's and props, Jeramedic for making us all think about this.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much Seb for the kind words about my article. I can see that this issue is not just my opinion but rather an industry wide problem that resonates deeply with all of us. It means a lot to me that someone of you experience and authority has taken the time to read my thoughts on this subject, and consider it's potential impact on our profession.

    ReplyDelete